Texas Counties Deliver – learn how county government serves you
Downloadable Permits

These permits are available to download. To view the documents, click the links provided below.

Special Road Use Agreements

Originals will need to be submitted to the County Judge's office located in Room 205 in the Freestone County Courthouse, 118 East Commerce, Fairfield, Texas, 75840.

Special Road Use Requirements

Special Road Use Agreement, Contract and Permit

Special Agreement for Pipeline Crossings on Roads

Septic System Permits

Originals are submitted to the County Treasurer's Office located in Room 102.

Application for Mass Gathering Permit

Freestone County On-Site Sewage Facilities Program

Floodplain Permit